The whole idea of the 30 day coaching programme is to help people to get their lives back on track and give the tools to keep their lives on track. Skills to get the best out of life
I believe that people get off track, lose their sense of purpose, feel unfulfilled or depressed because their life is somehow out of balance.
Back in 1920 CJ Coffmann wrote about the phases of life change which was heralded as a breakthrough in understanding human behaviour at the time and has since become the foundation of in clinical psychology. I’ve taken this thinking and reinterpreted it for the modern day and based on my 30-years of guiding people and businesses. I’ve evolved these elements and connected them back to heart and soul.
- Discard: Emotional Clearing and Balancing (clear up emotional disturbances)
- Cellular: Physical Health and wellness – (changing the body metrix)
- Environment: Change Appearances – (Upgrade environment to reflect new perspectives)
- Mind IP: Reconfirm Mind Values (Where to focus ongoing self development)
- Vision: New Vision and Purpose (Create new incentives, direction and clarity for the future)
- Psyche: Personal Presence (shake off the old self talk bring in the new)
- Results: Action – (Embed new daily action, process for being back on track)
If I asked you to score yourself on a 1 – 10 against each of the 7 elements (where 10 is blissfully happy and content and 1 is suicidally depressed) how would this look?
So your ‘VIP’ score would be the total of the seven scores. What is it? Interesting. Are you happy with that?
The normal reaction for people in a funk (low scores below 5 in any area of life) is to focus solely on one or two of these areas of life. For example, if you are down in career, you might turn to a coach. Down in health, you might end up at a gym or personal trainer. Mentally down you might start meditating, and so on.
The problem with this is that as one aspect grows, another shrinks. You’re unfulfilled at work so you decide to drive harder but as a result, your family and love-life suffers. Or if your finances are struggling you might start worrying about money and ignore your health. Your overall score of [VIP score] doesn’t change, it simply changes shape. Old problems may go away, new ones appear.
Have you seen this happen to anyone you know?
Back on track has two basic goals;
- Firstly, to achieve balance across all the elements and
- Second, to increase your overall ‘VIP’ score
I’m applying my approach to companies and for individuals.
Depression, divorce, financial breakdown, emotional trauma, mental health problems and illness are all long term consequences of being off track for too long.
Back on Track™ is both a preventative and a maintenance program. It can be in the form of a 2-day workshop for corporate teams or private coaching or an intensive 30-day programme, ……………..
The unique feature of Back on track is that you not only get back on track in a sustainable healthy way but you learn a process for catching funk early for the future.. it means you can regulate your life balance and not be caught with your pants down in the future.
What do you think? Does it resonate with you? Do you know anyone who you think might benefit from this?