The overriding purpose of Innerwealth coaching is to help you navigate your “life” and by defining “life” as all seven areas of life, it means all aspects. This is an important distinction between Innerwealth coaching and conventional one or two dimensional guidance.
Your career is impacted by and impacts your relationship, they cannot be navigated separately. This is where specialised emotional therapy and business/career/financial advice break down. Further, your health impacts your mind and your mind impacts your emotions, as well as your financials. They are inseparable. Any advice that focusses on one area to solve a problem will, most usually, create a problem in another area.
Innerwealth helps you navigate toward your definition of happiness, love, success and inner peace. We use the “total human awareness” model of balanced living to make sure that success in one area does not corrupt all the good things you’ve created in another. You don’t have to look far in your friends and business circle to see that old style singular approach to life coaching and navigation fail.
Further, we are intensly committed to help you create a self-sufficiency that, built on accurate self-awareness becomes a tool box, a first aid kid, an asset. In line with this purpose in Innerwealth coaching every single event past, present and future becomes an opportuntiy to gain an asset, a tool to deal with that circumstance if and when ever it happens again.
We may need to navigate dealing with a vindictive boss. Self sufficiency will require that you learn how to flip that situation to your own advantage, use it, use their energy to get you toward what you want. But if the navigation is purely circumstantial and organic, you’ll need to revert to support in order to handle a vindictive individual again next time. Instead, with Self-Sufficiency at the forefront of our coaching, we work with you to create a model, a process, a system for handling that situation and therefore you own the solution, it’s yours, an asset, skill and capability that’ll travel with you anywhere. Here’s just a few of the skills, process models you will learn:
- How to suffer fools
- How to change your Myer Briggs profile daily.
- How to process anger
- How to deal with vindictive colleagues or boss
- How do handle disappointment so it doesn’t set you back
- How to get more done in less time (evolve)
- How to transform your immune system
- How to lose weight and stay strong
- How do find a partner in life
- How to make a relationship last forever
- How to make the honeymood last forever
- How to manage decoupling
- How to heal a sick child
- How to heal yourself
- How to navigate a log jam in corporate heirarchy
- How do live stress free without retreat
- How do collaborate with non like minded people
- How to motivate people
- How to move from motivation to inspiration at work and home
- How to get, have and enjoy more sex
- How to double your salary every 2 years
- How to create a new business
- How to make a massive amount of money
- How to find a new job
- How to build mental strength
- How to change a habit
- How to do what you love and love what you do
- How to live on purpose
- How to change the world yourself
- How to really help those in need
- How to help yourself
- How to meditate anywhere anytime
- How do deal with the inlaws
- How to deal with emotions around parents
There are over 200 more skills I teach. Each skill is essential – all skills are essential for senior income roles (including self employment). The same skills are needed as a parent, partner or sport star. The skills are taught through real life navigation of past, present or future experience.