When button up boots and steam engine technology came to the world, so did motivation. Button up boots are now velcro, steam engines are now solar powered, and yet, most of the world, including all corporate training, still advocate motivation. It’s as if Maslow’s hierarchy hasn’t been proven wrong. Which it has.
If you’re interested in relevance, sustainable self management, leading others at low personal cost, inspiring the world instead of motivating, it’s time to make the switch.
- Most employee motivation programs fail due to corporate self-interest
- Lasting change can only be achieved when employees are personally inspired
- Magic happens when personal inspiration aligns with the company vision
This course presents an A – Z awareness and experience of personal inspiration as it applies to business and personal life.
The “Culture of Human Potential Program” has three foundational premise:
Step 1 – Inspire the individual (THIS PROGRAM)
Step 2 – Balance the corporate vision
Step 3 – Align personal inspiration to the vision
I would love to inform you in advance that I do not treat disease, prescribe drugs, provide therapy or solve legal problems. Therefore, I am not here to take the place of your doctor, therapist, or lawyer. I am simply here to offer you a new and more profound way of looking at your life and work so that you and your team can turn up at work, inspired with resilience.
In this program, held offsite or in house, I will provide you with a leading edge methodology, a life advancing process, and a high achievement formula, that can help you create significant changes in your attitude to, and actions in, life.
This Innerwealth Culture of Human Potential Program will also help you learn how to change any stressful situation you might encounter into a blissful condition, or experience. The result will be that you and your team will learn how to experience more moments of love, gratitude, certainty and presence in your work and home life.
You will learn how to act from a greater state of purpose, wisdom, maturity and poise.
(If any attendee is presently under any form of psychiatric care, psychological therapy, or under the influence of any form of medication, please inform me in private so I can be inclusive of this diversity in the group and create special instructions.)
- 3 hour overview, discussion and contextualising of the entire program
- 3 Hour exercises and skill building for items 1-4
- 3 Hour exercises and skill building for items 4-7
- 3 Hour review and debrief discussion for implementation
For many years Corporations have made the mistake of compartmentalising the development of people with the aim of increasing productivity and yet, the total human being, the heart, quality of life, relationship and other aspects of the human condition have been ignored. As we enter an era of hyper accelerated decision making the demands on individuals to bring their total capacity to work, including their heart, creativity, inspiration and non rational intellect, means we need a new understanding of “the Total Human Dynamic.” A Culture of Human Potential is Holistic and therefore never fragmented or compartmentalised unless it’s a temporary emergency.
E1. Entering the stream. Letting go of Ignorance and poor motive. Free from Ego.
- Beyond Anger
- Beyond Greed
- Beyond Hatred
A2. Awareness. Becoming aware of those things that support and challenge our Truth.
- Mindful of Body
- Mindful of Feelings
- Mindful of Mind
- Mindful of Objects
E3.Effort. Focusing life on goodness.
- Doing the right thing
- Fixing and preventing doing the wrong thing
- Being aware of causing the right thing
- Sustaining and holding the right space
S4. Success. Creating an Outcome
- Awareness (focus)
P5. Powers. (Faculties Utilised for Good)
- The strength of Confidence
- The strength of Energy
- The strength of emotional and mental Stability
- The strength of emotional and mental Concentration
- The strength of true Understanding
- Full attention
- The Universal Laws – Cause and Effect
- Letting go
H7. Humility. We return to the beginning.
- Loving Kindness – Give joy and happiness to others
- Joyfulness – Happiness, for ourselves and others, that causes no harm
- Equanimity – Give and act unconditionally
- Compassion – Remove suffering from others
- What is the difference between motivation and inspiration and why make the change?
- How does inspiration provide far greater resilience than motivation
- Why do people continually go back to motivation as a driver in business